makeO is on a mission to reinvent how people get their teeth straightened. makeO is a brand of aligners established in 2018 by four experienced orthodontists who have transitioned into entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs have carried the torch forward to make the process of teeth straightening comfortable most of all. Clear aligners can help realign crooked teeth, fix bite problems, and close gaps between teeth.
Now let’s get to the reasons why makeO aligners are good for you:
makeO teeth aligners are an affordable method to get a gorgeous smile.
– Easy on the pocket – Clear aligners cost substantially less than traditional metal braces for teeth. This is because aligners are removable and don’t need to be adjusted constantly. On top of that, makeO offers various EMI options to make the treatment quite easy on your pockets.
– Invisible and Removable – Clear aligners are almost invisible making them ideal for people who want a celeb-like smile without having to wear traditional braces. With aligners being removable as well, you can remove them on special occasions as well.
– Minimum Clinic Visits – To make sure they’re working properly; traditional orthodontic treatment requires constant adjustments. With clear aligners, you only have to visit your orthodontist a few times during the whole journey.
– No Food Restrictions – Diet restrictions that come with traditional braces are one of the most bothersome aspects of traditional braces. With teeth aligners, you don’t have to worry about any of that.
– No Tooth Displacement or Tooth Wear – Traditional braces can result in tooth displacement or tooth wear, which is one of the main downsides. While teeth wearing is reversible, clear aligners don’t wear your teeth at all. You also don’t have to worry about teeth shifting because clear aligners gently move teeth into the correct position.
Want more information on makeOaligners?
makeO wanted to give people a teeth-straightening experience that wouldn’t interfere with their daily activities. Essentially, something simple yet produces satisfactory results.
makeO’s service is backed by:
1.India’s largest manufacturing facility:
The largest manufacturing plant in India is at makeO, which has a 20,000 sq. ft. facility for producing aligners for the teeth. It is also ISO-certified for high quality.
2.International standard aligner sheets:
makeO aligners are USFDA-approved and CE-certified which means they are safe for oral use, and safe for your health and the environment. They are also transparent and bio-compatible.
3.Best industrial-grade 3D SLA printers:
To make the best aligners for your teeth, our experts use top-of-the-line, industrial-grade 3D SLA printers that operate with resolution and precision (of up to 10-20 microns).
4.India’s first-ever robotic aligner trimming machine:
Seeking comfort, we used cutting-edge technology. Every aligner at makeO is trimmed and polished by India’s first-ever robotic aligner trimming machine ensuring the aligners have smooth and comfortable edges that won’t irritate gums or the inner cheeks. Additionally, this also helps in customising your aligners so they fit on your teeth perfectly.
In addition to the founders, makeO has a team of 100+ orthodontists and dentists with experience spanning over 10 years, to evaluate and supervise your aligner journey.
Making imprints on one city at a time, makeO is quickly expanding its network of partner clinics and experience centres all around the country. To begin your smile makeOver journey, all you have to do is book an appointment, whether be it at home or a clinic. You may simply go into the nearest experience centre to start your aligner journey with them. Then you can just sit back and relax. On the basis of your impressions, the orthodontist then curates your smile makeOver plan. The plan provides insight into the outcome and duration of your therapy.