E-mail marketing is a useful digital tool for any type of company, but it is especially suitable for publicizing the products of an online store, disseminating content from a blog, announcing the holding of events and meetings with a certain frequency and informing about Promotions and discounts.
Advantages of email marketing for SMEs
- Send communications quickly and directly with customers
- Launch segmented information based on individual characteristics
- Build customer loyalty with quality content: news and promotions
- Show an image and corporate communication according to customers
- Provide additional information about the company’s industry, products and services
- Attract new customers
- Before developing an e-mail marketing action, it is necessary to have the following functionalities:
- Design tools to customize the newsletter and adapt it to your corporate brand
- Manage the list of recipients to segment your contacts
- Set up sending campaigns by specifying the subject, sender, content, and template layout
- Analyze the metrics of opening emails and clicks on the content to adapt the newsletter to the tastes and preferences of your readers
Key factors of email marketing
Email marketing helps businesses regularly send content to customers as well as drive promotional strategies. Among the key factors, it is important to highlight that an emailing campaign targets specific and segmented recipients, builds customer loyalty, activates e-commerce and active marketing processes, and allows segmentation and monitoring to be combined with CRM solutions.