Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Selection via Direct Interview
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: There is a golden opportunity for those who are graduate and they can get the benefit of this golden opportunity by the way of Offline application of form which has the due date 31st July 2019. The format of application can be downloaded from the official website. The candidate must read the official notification to know about the application procedure, age level, pay scale and much more.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Details
- Name of The Post: Office Assistant
- Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
- Educational Qualifications:
- B.A or
- Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
- Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
- Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate has to fill the details in the application form.
- The details should be related to the name, address and the related particulars of the candidate.
- Attach the qualification documents along with the application form.
- Post the application with the documents asked to the following address.
Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Nashik P.-63, MIDC Satpur Industrial Area, Nashik 422007
- Also, keep a single copy of the form for the future.
Candidates can check the necessary details and notification on the official website of Central Bank of India. Candidate must read the official notification to know about the application procedure, age level, pay scale and much more.