Appliances are extremely essential to every home. A great deal of time and money go into using, repairing, buying and cleaning them. Most appliances make everyday chores more convenient and efficient. One of the biggest dilemmas of procuring an appliance is whether to buy them or rent them. Here are 4 reasons why renting is the way to go:
- Cost-efficient– Paying large sums of money all at once is difficult for most people. Renting them on the other hand is more cost effective and does not require a lump sum amount. Several online websites offer a wide array of appliances where you can get a water purifier on rent or rent a washing machine for less than 500 rupees a month. Moreover, one can also save on frequent repair because if the appliance seems to be an old model, you can just upgrade to a newer one.
- Convenient: It is extremely convenient to rent appliances online. Most websites offer free delivery and have a very sound return policy, and it also saves you a trip to the store.
- Extremely useful for temporary homes or rented apartments: One of the biggest hassles while shifting is to move around heavy appliances like air conditioners, washing machines and microwaves. Not only is it inconvenient, but also expensive in terms of transportation costs. Renting appliances prove to be useful in these situations where you can rent out an appliance for a fixed period of years or even months.
- Flexible: Investing in air conditioners or washing machines can be a tiresome process because you need to look at the best models, cost-effective appliances, resilience and more. Renting appliances is more hassle free because it is only for a set period of time and you can always return an appliance if it proves to be faulty as most websites have excellent return policies. Most websites also offer a purchase option if you are absolutely sure of the product and want to purchase it for long-term use.
- Easy Upgrades: Appliances are constantly becoming redundant due to more and more modern upgrades. There are constant new inventions being made to make everyday living easier and time-efficient. For instance, it makes more sense to buy a washing machine with a dryer because it would prove to be very effective during rainy seasons. Renting appliances allows customers easy access to these upgrades. In some cases, you need not rent another piece altogether. The upgrade is attached to your existing piece of appliance, making the whole process easier.
- Flexible Time Period: One of advantages of renting over buying is the flexible time period. Some appliances like Air Conditioners or Heaters are required only for a few months in a year, while other appliances like dishwashers may be required throughout the year. In these cases, it is more cost-efficient to rent appliances than to buy them.
Renting appliances allows you to enjoy the greatest benefits of products through an easy and cost effective mechanism.