The advantages of using Salesforce DX and making the smart use of third-party solutions to quickly assimilate the power of DX into your existing Salesforce platform are manifolds. Once you taste the difference and feel of working style, you won’t want to get back to simple salesforce again for even a single day. The reason for this is that, you would by that time understand that the amount of hard work, energy, efforts, creativity, and dedication you put towards release management while working with Salesforce without DX, can never yield you result in that great, and at higher speed and efficiency, as it is achievable through DX.
With the integration of DX into salesforce through the help of a third party, and getting guided by them as they are mastering their understanding and grip on the DX features, you can gain great momentum in lifecycle management to deployment all over.
The feature-rich native release management solution
Salesforce DX is the perfect answer for efficient release management. The power of native release management added to it with solutions like Flosum.com adds an even brighter side to it. Once you start using the power of native release management in your business while collaborating with such solutions, you really can build the path to stronger app development in every way with much better and faster deployment rate. The features of ease, quality, and security get added to deployment as you start using Salesforce DX.
The important changes you feel with native release
As you start working with DX, you would gradually get introduced to the power of native release management, and you would start seeing the major differences and improvements you feel in your work and efficiency. Some of the important changes you get to see with the application of active release management are discussed here:
- The grip on version control, which affects declarative development, can be practically felt and enjoyed.
- The components of the Salesforce platform can be individually controlled and operated better and faster, with great improvement in speed.
- Better GIP integration is felt.
- When GIT is not used then also you can feel better working with native version control.
- One of the most interest native app features you would enjoy is how Salesforce gets integrated seamlessly.
- For salesforce DX, you need not get your team trained freshly. One who knows to work with Salesforce is ready to switch to DX instantly. The new features in DX can be quickly absorbed with a very easy learning curve. It’s the same interface with works for both Salesforce and salesforce DX.
- The integration of custom ideas and working in Salesforce DX in the various levels of lifecycle management is very fluid.
- The data with DX stays on the cloud, and hence is not trackable and cannot be abused. While the data never leaves the platform, IP and production org also stays hidden, thereby ensuring complete data security.
Important differences you experience after using Salesforce DX
Along with the above list of benefits you enjoy due to native release, there are some other benefits of DX which emerges before you as you work with it, and gradually experience the difference in your work efficiency, pace, and satisfaction level. The following business-oriented benefits that you see gets more prominent as you use DX initially under the guidance of third-party services.
- Developers experience 29% increase in efficiency.
- Reducing ownership cost by 32%.
- 54% lower in compliance cost.
- 41% increase in the chances of better feature development.
From the business perspective, you must visualize these points and the difference brought about by them. This will help you plan the use of Salesforce DX soon for your app development business.
Easy learning curve
The best part of starting use with DX is that it does not demand your extra time and labor in understanding and learning it. The knowledge and work experience with existing Salesforce platform is enough to grab the understanding of DX. You need the software patch to be installed in your system. And once it’s done, you can start immediately with the use of DX. For better understanding and easy absorption, you must get a quick guide of third-party DX expert who can help you get along with the robust features of DX in no time. And then you are equipped to give your best into the fastest possible lifecycle management and faster deployments.
Get DX installed for no extras
Salesforce DX is an open source platform, where development of the software is constantly on. This means you are always getting the better version of the software to use. Also, this means that DX is constantly getting upgraded. Most importantly, DX stays on the cloud and does not demand any new infrastructure. You need not buy and develop anything extra in order to grab the power of DX. Your existing salesforce platform just gets upgraded to salesforce DX with the installation of the free software upgrade patch, and after this, you gain great control over your release management with robust features of the patch. The existingsalesforce you had been using get all the more efficient, and you can do so much more and perform much better and faster. The free, cloud-based patch makes app development an enjoyable work for you.
Get your whole team to learn DX much easily. Only each of the team members must be proficient enough with Salesforce, and soon they would be working wonders with DX. Basically, the idea is to get the best out of them while they work with the same creativity, energy, and effort. The positivity in DX is that it helps in bringing better results with higher work efficiency with the same input that was given to the earlier plain Salesforce.
Salesforce DX basically opens the gateway for much better release management and faster efficient deployments. This is needed to strive in the market of tough competition. That’s why you must get in touch with a party who helps in the installation and training of DX in a seamless way.