Believed Contacts is an application by Google that causes you share your telephone’s area in different manners. In light of the apparent multitude of highlights it offers, it’s an extraordinary generally pick for your area sharing needs.
This application enables your believed contacts to discover your area in any event, when you can’t acknowledge their approaching area sharing solicitation. This is an incredible component to utilize when you’re in harm’s way, so somebody you trust can discover where you are.
how to set up and start using Trusted Contacts on Android:
- Install the Trusted Contacts app and log into your Google account.
- Tap Turn On to enable location sharing in the app.
- Enter your phone number and verify it.
- Select the contacts that you’d like to share your location with.
- When you’re ready to start sharing your location, tap the orange icon at the bottom-right corner and select Alert specific contacts.
- Choose the contact you want to share your location with and tap Start Sharing at the bottom.
- Tap Stop at the top when you want to stop sharing your location.
Download: Trusted Contacts for Android (Free)
2. Google Maps
Notwithstanding getting headings, you can likewise utilize Google Maps to share your live area. This element is incorporated with the application, yet you probably won’t know about it.
With this component, you can send your live area to Google clients just as non-Google clients. We’ll see how to do both.
how you do that in Google Maps:
- Launch Google Maps, tap your profile icon at the top, and choose Location sharing.
- Tap Share location on the resulting screen.
- Select the Google contacts that you want to share your location with, then tap Share.
- Your selected contact should now be able to view your live location.
- To disable location sharing, tap the Stop button in Google Maps.
Download: Google Maps for Android (Free)
WhatsApp is the favored strategy for correspondence for some. On the off chance that you utilize this application for every one of your visits, you should utilize it to share your area information as well.
WhatsApp has a possibility for imparting your present area to your contacts. This is found right on your talk screen, so you don’t have to meddle with any settings in the application.
how you quickly start sharing your location with someone on WhatsApp:
- Open the conversation with the person or group that you want to share your location with.
- Tap the attachment icon at the bottom and choose Location.
- Select Share live location and tap Continue.
- Choose the duration for which you want to share your location and tap the Submit button.
- Your recipient will receive a message in WhatsApp with your location data. They can tap on this message to see where you are.
- To stop sharing your location, tap the Stop sharing option in your WhatsApp.