AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is free all-in-one partition software that supports to Create Partition, Merge Partitions, Delete Partition, Format Partition, Copy Partition and so on. It has partition creation, splitting, resizing, deletion, formatting and secure wiping. Furthermore, you can change the property of a partition from inactive to active and visa versa, convert from NTFS to FAT32 and from FAT32 to NTFS. In addition, migrate to a new hard drive or SSD.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard version lets you resize/move partition, copy partition or disk, wipe disk or partition, merge and split partition, and convert GPT/MBR disk. AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is also partition magic to change hard drive serial number, change partition type ID, allocate free space, convert dynamic disk to basic, convert primary, and logical partition. The Recovery tool can help you to recover deleted or lost partitions from a disk.
What’s new in version 8.4?
- Optimized the interface of “Resize Partition” feature in order to allocate space in a more convenient way.
- Fixed issue: drive letter changes when performing operations under PEative environment.
- Fixed issue: some interface texts display abnormally.
- Fixed issue: hard disk drive wiping process cannot be canceled midway.
Free download AOMEI Partition Assistant 8.4:
More Info on AOMEI Partition Assistant ：
- Can be Utilized in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, along with Windows XP
- A Windows PE bootable disk or USB apparatus can be created using AOMEI Partition Assistant SE, and then used to control walls in case the operating system can not begin or you want to avoid needing to reboot following specific changes
- Whatever You Do in AOMEI Partition Assistant is queued and will not apply to the discs until you click on Employ, and all of the operations will finish, one following another in the sequence that you picked them
- Can prolong the system partition without having to reboot the pc
- Resizing a partition Is Quite easy as you can either input the values in manually to specify the partition size or slip a button left or right to make it smaller or bigger
- Two adjoining partitions may be merged into one using the simple with the Merge Partitions magician
- A duplicate wizard enables you to copy all of the contents out of one hard disk or partition, and put it onto the following; You are able to choose to replicate just the information or copy the entire drive/partition, by sector, including free distance
- You can also migrate the operating system into another hard drive, That’s the Exact Same thing as the backup function but needs a reboot
- Each of the walls on a drive could be quickly eliminated with one click
- New walls can have some of the next file systems setup: NTFS, FAT/FAT32, EXT2/EXT3, or abandoned unformatted
- A converter may change the file system into and from NTFS and FAT32 without erasing the information
- Two walls can be combined together as one without dropping information
- Partitions could be concealed in Addition to divide in to two
- The MBR could be retrieved from scratch
- A choice lets AOMEI Partition Assistant SE shutdown the pc when all editing has finished
- The Partition Recovery Wizard may be used to Try to restore deleted or lost partitions
- A disc surface test may see if there are any damaged sectors on the disc
- You are Ready to convert discs between MBR and GPT
- Supports altering the drive letter in Addition to the volume tag
- Partitions and hard drives could also be wiped clean to remove all of the information
- Chkdsk could be conducted against any partition to Try to fix errors
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a free partition manager application that allows you to perform functions such as create, resize, move, delete, copy, wipe, smart align, migrating to SSD, and more — including support for WinPE bootable recovery media. AOMEI Partition Assistant is utilized for migrating a full system to a solid-state drive. And its interface is easy to use. Try it now!